In this website, "personal information" refers to information that can be used to identify individual users, such as name, address, telephone number, and e-mail address. Personal information is collected only when a user agrees to submit personal information, such as when making an application for use of this website's services or making an inquiry.
Purpose of Use
The collected personal information of users will be used for the following purposes, and such information will be strictly managed.
- To provide and operate our services.
- To respond to inquiries from the user (including to confirm the identity of the user).
- To send e-mail notifications of new features, updates, campaigns, etc. of the service the user is using, as well as information on other services provided by the Company.
- To contact users as necessary for maintenance, important notices, etc.
- To allow users to view, change, or delete their own registered information, or to view the status of their use of the service.
- For purposes incidental to the above purposes of use.
- If it becomes necessary to use the information for purposes other than those listed above, we will inform the user to that effect in advance. If you do not wish to provide your personal information, you may refuse to provide it.
Provision of Personal Information to Third Parties
This website will use or disclose the user's personal information to third parties only in the following cases.
- When the user has given consent.
- When the user and this website are parties to a contract and it is necessary for the preparation or performance of that contract.
- When necessary to comply with legal obligations to which this website is subject.
- When necessary to protect the life, health, property, or other important interests of the user.
- When necessary for the protection of public interest or for the exercise of legal authority of this website or a third party to whom the personal information is disclosed.
- When this website compiles and analyzes the attributes of the user, and prepares statistical data that does not identify or specify individuals (hereinafter referred to as "statistical data"), and uses or processes the data for the purpose of developing new services or conducting other business activities. In addition, this website may provide the statistical data to our business partners.
- When necessary for the benefit of this website, a third party to whom personal information is disclosed, or other parties, within the scope that does not infringe on the interests of the user.
Management of Personal Information
This website will take all reasonable technical measures to prevent the loss, falsification, or leakage of personal information stored in the system managed by this website, as well as to educate each member of this website management team.
Contact for Inquiries
Please contact the following for any inquiries regarding personal information stored in the system managed by this website, or regarding reasonable technical measures or this policy.
||519 Tamaya-cho, Shimogyo-ku, Kyoto 600-8409, JAPAN
||Ten En Co., Ltd.